How do you feel when you go to a cafe and order an espresso coffee? After waiting for some time, the waiter arrives with a yummy steamed coffee. Wanting to have one more cup. Unfortunately, it is not possible. It is now possible to do it at home with the help of the espresso machine. With the help of double boiler espresso machine, it is possible to make a yummy steaming coffee at home. It is a tough thing to do. If you have espresso machines at home, then you may know it.
If are a steaming coffee fan, then you should, first of all, have a branded espresso machine at your home. If you purchase a branded espresso machine, then make sure that it has got the feature to steaming feature in it. The more pressure created in the espresso coffee machine, the more steaming coffee is made. So make sure that it is branded and also it should have the feature of streaming in it! It is imperative.
After you have got an espresso machine, here are some of the tips that you should follow to make an espresso coffee.
Here are the steps that you should follow in order make a yummy espresso coffee-
• The first step is that you should take the cold milk from the refrigerator and put it in a vessel.
• You should add milk in the coffee keeping in mind the amount of coffee that you are about to make.
• You should keep the steam rod just above the trickle tray and then allow the steam to release the water. You should keep the keep the jug a few edges below the steam rod.
• Turn on the full steam gust and strongly hold the jug in your hands. Make sure that you keep the jug lot below the steam rod.
• Its result will be that a high temperature will be created and milk will become a become a light spume. You have to repeat this process until the milk becomes very light and stands above the coffee.
• You have to do this process in about 60 degrees Celsius. Remove the jug, once machine stops vibrating.
• You should start rotating the milk slowly in the jug. It will make the milk smooth and tender. The great suds that are appearing on the milk will also disappear with it. The milk foam will become as soft as the cotton.
How Steam Milk With Espresso Machine
• You should wait until the spume and milk get intermixed, then finally an espresso will be formed. After all this hard work, finally you will have a creamy espresso in your cup, and you can enjoy a high standard restaurant like coffee at your home.
So, finally, these are the steps that you should follow to make a yummy coffee and save yourself from the high charges of the restaurant.